New to blogging but love the idea of having a central place to show the latest pics and update family and friends on what we are up to!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Random baby pictures
So they are not in any order yet and I am not trying to take any more time to get them in one right now. Hadley won't nap and my internet is being really slow for some reason. I'll get back on later and update more info. Here's the basics: Colby Michelle Chwalibog born Saturday January 31, 2009 at 10:15 pm 8 lbs 5 oz and 21.5 inches long!
She is so perfect! Congratulations to your whole family. Having two is a whole new ball-game, but so much fun! Congratulations to Mike on the new job too! That is awesome, I know how much you guys wanted (and needed) this for him!
3 comments:
Look at my little nieces!!!!
(FYI picture one is creepy--like dead body under the sheet is first thing I thought--scared me for a minute...)
SHE'S SO CUTE! I can't wait to see her in march!
Oh Piper she is so beautiful and she already has baby chubby rolls! You guys look great and so happy! Take care.
She is so perfect! Congratulations to your whole family. Having two is a whole new ball-game, but so much fun! Congratulations to Mike on the new job too! That is awesome, I know how much you guys wanted (and needed) this for him!
Post a Comment